In this project for 42, we had to display mathematical fractals. I used 42’s own minilibx library to display images that I render on the cpu to the screen. There were a number of requirements to this project.
- You have to offer at least 3 fractals.
- You must be able to zoom in and out with the mouse.
- To have colour in your image.
- To define the fractal in the command line.
On this project I support all mandatory requirements as well as:
- 8 different fractals
- On the fly level of detail changing
- On the fly fractal changing
- On the fly colour changing
The Source code to this project is available on gitlab here : link